Young Children are at the center of what we do.
We embrace one goal: making sure all children, especially those in under resourced communities, experience an early childhood education that translates to success in school and in life. School Readiness Consulting is founded and led by early childhood education experts and leaders who envision a better way to provide practice-based support, policy and systems consultation, and program evaluation.
We meet the needs of diverse organizations that serve young children, their families, and their communities.
We do this through three service areas:
Practice: Giving all children access to the opportunities that promote school success
Policy: Transforming our ambitions for young children into a reality in our communities
Evaluation: Partnering with others to explore how children and teachers grow and learn
At every step, we emphasize:
- Respect: We hold deep respect for children, families, leaders and educators at every level, and their perspectives ground our work.
- Research: We apply emerging research and data at every step to help our clients stay ahead of trends in the field.
- Capacity Building: We build internal leadership, and facilitate the tools, resources, and processes necessary for leaders to effectively sustain their own continuous improvement process.
- Innovation: Curiosity inspires our work, and guides what we can create to improve teaching and learning.
- Excellence: We provide clients with exceptional solutions to their early childhood programmatic needs.