Are you Common Core Ready?
We have demonstrated results as proven experts in early childhood learning and development. We accelerate classrooms into environments where inspired and knowledgeable adults facilitate learning and Common Core readiness at remarkable levels.
A centerpiece of our practice is our Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (EC TA Center), which provides a professional learning community for early childhood programs to meet each program’s comprehensive professional development needs.
Schools that participate in our EC TA Center demonstrate growth in classroom quality indicators that elevate them into centers of excellence. One way to understand this growth is to look at the CLASS results in our member schools.
Teachers in our Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center outperform their peers in teaching concept development, language modeling, and giving rich quality of feedback to early learners, as measured by the CLASS.
As noted on the graph above, our schools’ averages for instructional support are twice as high as the national average!
Drawing from the latest research on the science of early childhood education, leadership development and school improvement, we will coach you on delivering exactly what your team needs, and how to make professional learning a meaningful and inspiring way to improve outcomes for children and families.
Our products and service ensure children are Common Core ready:
Early Childhood Instructional Coaching
- Coach Bootcamp: We offer sessions for new or seasoned coaches on practices and approaches that make coaching impactful
- Coaching Model Design: Technical Assistance to districts, states or programs focused on building a coaching program that demonstrates results
- Ongoing coaching technical assistance: We provide professional learning for coaching supervisors and coaches to build exemplary coaching programs
Early Childhood Leadership Development
- Principal and Director Institute: Elementary school principals and early childhood program directors engage in professional learning within the framework of our tested Early Childhood Leadership Curriculum
- Early Childhood Principal Leadership Technical Assistance: We provide technical assistance and customize our Early Childhood Leadership Curriculum to meet the needs of principals or program directors in your program, district or state.
The Early Childhood Technical Assistance (EC TA) Center
The Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (EC TA Center) provides a professional learning community for early childhood programs to meet each program’s comprehensive professional development needs. Schools that participate in our EC TA Center demonstrate growth in classroom quality indicators that elevate them into centers of excellence
Customized solutions based on your needs that create Common Core Ready schools that align Pk-3rd grade
- We help you identify areas of growth, and customize professional learning opportunities to address those needs, accelerating your program’s growth
We are the developer of a comprehensive early childhood education instructional coaching model for DC Public Schools. Since 2009, over 5,000 children and 30 coaches have benefitted from our instructional coaching model and training program in 85 schools across the District.
Our comprehensive Early Childhood Principal Curriculum is currently being implemented in our EC TA Center member schools and as a part of Joe’s Champs, a transformative early childhood initiative led by Fight for Children.